TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To allow a complete understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, the following terms, in the singular and plural, will have the meaning indicated below:
- Company : The DRAN Experience brand is part of Davide Fancellu’s Travel Planner Family company, with registered office in Via Emanuela Loi 16, Olmedo (SS), VAT number 02623690035 registered in the Sassari chamber of commerce on 19/05/2021.
- Application : www.dranexperience.com
- Products : Guided excursions in Sardinia
- User : any person who accesses, books, makes the payment and uses the service
- Consumer User : the natural person of legal age who purchases the guided excursion service
- Conditions : this contract which governs the relations between the Owner and the Users and the sale or supply of the services offered by the Travel Planner Family company of Davide Fancellu
2. Detailed information on the service offer
DRAN Experience is a Travel Planner Family brand and an excursion project organized and managed by the Environmental Guide Davide Fancellu who guides excursions along itineraries designed by him. Under this brand there are also some collaborations with other environmental hiking guides, tourist guides, accommodation and tourist services in general.
3. Environmental Hiking Guide Service
All guided excursions, with details on the website www.dranexperience.com, are aimed at everyone without any limitation but it is always important that participants understand well the characteristics and the commitment required in order to take part without difficulty for himself and for others. All the excursions take place mainly in a natural or slightly anthropized environment conducted by a regularly qualified environmental guide. They are usually daily excursions and take place in relation to naturalistic, cultural and historical themes of Sardinia.
4. Registration and booking of the Excursion
All excursions are limited and it is necessary to book and pay an advance of 30% of the total amount of the excursion. In case of “exclusive excursion” it is necessary to pay the entire fee no earlier than 2 weeks after the event.
It is possible to apply for registration by consulting the specific web page of the excursion and submitting a request from the form below, in relation to the desired day and providing name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and number of people. It is also possible to make registrations for more people but all of these must be given name, surname, email and telephone. These data are required to ensure, without a third party, the transmission of the details and information of the event to all participants and for safety reasons during the excursion. The request to participate in the excursion can also be made through the various channels made available on the web pages, such as Whatsapp at +393492855629, Facebook messenger relating to the official DRAN Experience page, Instagram from the DRAN Experience private chat and via email via the address email@example.com.
5. Confirmation and payment of the fee
The participation fee purchased, unless otherwise specified, includes in any case:
- Organization and coordination of activities by the staff of Davide Fancellu’s Travel Planner Family;
- Environmental hiking guide assistance enabled pursuant to LR 86/2016 and subsequent amendments
The participants, together with the payment of the advance of the participation fee, implicitly and automatically subscribe the following:
- To have carefully read the detailed program of the Excursion to which they intend to register and to accept its content
- To have adequate physical preparation for the excursion and to be in good general health
- To have read the rules of conduct set out below and to undertake to comply with them
- To exonerate the Guide from any liability deriving from behavior that does not respect this regulation
- To authorize the guide to make photographs, videos or other audiovisual materials containing their images, their name and their voice during the excursions for advertising purposes on social networks (Fb, Instagram, etc …) and other channels.
6. Terms of Cancellation, Waiver and Refund
- TOTAL REFUND of the fee paid, including the costs of the Paypal service incurred at the time of registration if the guide is unable to lead the group on that date or for failure to reach the minimum number of members necessary to activate the event. If the registration fee for an excursion canceled for the aforementioned reasons had been paid, in whole or in part, with a coupon, discount code or gift voucher, the refund will be made with a new coupon or discount code.
- CREATION OF A COUPON valid for 1 year and the value equal to the registration fee (including the costs of the Paypal service incurred at the time of registration) if the excursion is canceled due to weather conditions that compromise the safety of hikers (orange or red alert of the regional weather service) or due to lack of practicability of the itinerary or accessibility of the walking area. For how to use the COUPON see below .
In the event of a waiver by a member, the following criteria will be followed:
- FULL REFUND (excluding the service costs of the Paypal portal incurred at the time of registration and any costs for reimbursement) if the renunciation is communicated at least 3 days before the date of the event (7 days before in the case of an exclusive excursion). For example, for an excursion scheduled on Saturday, a full refund will be applied for a waiver communicated by 11.59 pm on Wednesday; for a full refund to be applied for an event scheduled for Sunday, the communication must be made by 11.59 pm on Thursday.
- NO REFUNDS in all other cases. In any case, the communication of the renunciation is appreciated even in case of no refund.
The guide also reserves the right to modify the itinerary during the guided walk / tour if the weather conditions or the dangerous environment deem it necessary.
7. Organization of the excursion
9. During the excursion
If permitted by local regulations, pets are welcome on excursions or guided tours but to preserve wildlife or other people they are required to be kept on a leash for the duration of the excursion. Please refer to the civil code as regards the liability of owners for damage to property and persons caused by the animal itself.
11. Anti Covid Regulations
To counter the spread of Coronavirus, it is strongly not recommended to share the approach journey with other passengers (permitted between couples or cohabitants) and, once you arrive at the meeting or departure point, you are asked to remain at a distance of at least two meters from the others. o in case of proximity, especially during transport by car / minivan, to wear a mask. Physical contact between participants is prohibited but the tone of voice and gaze are used to greet us. The mask can be avoided if you keep a distance of at least two meters from the other members of the group but if the spaces do not allow the distance you will have to wear it. Again to reduce the possibility of contagion, the itineraries chosen for the emergency period will take place mainly in open places (the entrances to closed places will be reduced to the minimum necessary and always in accordance with the rules dictated by the place itself and by the physical distance) and enough large to allow participants to maintain a distance of 2m from the others. Any stops along the way (lunch, explanations, etc …) will be made only where it is possible to maintain these distances.
The sharing of any accessory (sticks, clothes, food, etc …) between participants is to be avoided. Also, all physical contact should be avoided except those in an emergency or rescue (to be done by the guide anyway). However, it is recommended to sanitize the hands often with hydroalcoholic gel.
Each participant, together with the payment of the participation fee, signs the following releases in which he declares to:
- Knowing that in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms, the participant is obliged to stay at home and to call their family doctor and health authority
- Don’t be positive for COVID-19
- Undertake to comply with all the provisions of the Authorities and the rules of conduct indicated in the Guide (in particular, keep a safe distance, observe the rules of hygiene and behave correctly)
- Commit to inform the Guide immediately in case of any illness or flu symptoms that occur during the excursion